Raising Your Employability with Industry Relevance
Kaplan in Singapore is committed to offering quality education through higher learning and skills development. As a result, Kaplan students will experience a holistic education with an emphasis on graduate outcomes that will enhance their employability.
Graduate Employability After Course Completion
Our graduates have found employment with companies such as:
- AC Nielsen
- DBS Bank
- Deutsche Bank
- Drew and Napier LLC
- Far East Organization
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Manpower
- Nanyang Technological University
- National Council of Social Service
- National Healthcare Group
- Nikon Singapore
- People’s Association
- Pratt & Whitney
- Procter & Gamble
- Raffles Medical Group
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Police Force
- ST Engineering
- Standard Chartered
- Thomson Reuters
Source: Kaplan Graduate Employment Survey 2018
All statistics are based on the Kaplan Graduate Employment Survey 2020 conducted by Forbes Research Pte Ltd between 7 January–6 April 2021, for graduating cohorts between June 2019–May 2020. Respondents include all full-time graduates: 497; and all part-time graduates: 638. This survey is not the same survey as conducted by the Committee for Private Education (CPE). As a result, the CPE Graduate Employment Survey may not be directly comparable due to some differences in sample size scope between the two surveys.
- Based on Full-time External Bachelor’s Degree Programme graduates (Full-time & Part-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance working 35 hours or more per week) securing employment within 6 months after course completion.
- Based on Full-time Diploma + External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance working 35 hours or more per week).
- Based on 26.6% of Full-time Diploma + External Degree Programme graduates who rated High or Very High confidence level before studying at Kaplan vs. 46.3% who rated High or Very High confidence level after course completion at Kaplan.
- Based on Part-time Diploma + External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance working 35 hours or more per week).