Raising Your Employability with Industry Relevance
Kaplan in Singapore is committed to offering quality education through higher learning and skills development. As a result, Kaplan students will experience a holistic education with emphasis on graduate outcomes that will enhance their employability.
Our graduates have found employment with companies such as:
- DBS Bank
- Drew and Napier LLC
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Manpower
- National Council of Social Service
- People's Association
- Procter & Gamble
- Republic of Singapore Air Force
- Resorts World Sentosa
- Singapore Airlines
- Singapore Police Force
All statistics are based on Kaplan Graduate Employment Survey 2018 conducted by Forbes Research Pte Ltd between February to August 2019, with graduates between June 2017 and May 2018. Respondents include all full-time graduates: 638; and all part-time graduates: 904. This survey is not the same survey as conducted by the Committee for Private Education.
- 1. Based on Full-time External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time & Part-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance)
- 2. Based on Full-time External Degree Programme graduates who were employed (working full-time + working part-time + self-employed/freelance) and seeking employment; excludes those working in the same company prior to completion of course.
- 3. Based on Part-time Diploma + External Degree Programme graduates (Full-time employed + Self-employed/Freelance)